Kisses are used to show a variety of emotions and in a variety of situations. Some kisses are just pecks on the cheek to say hello, others are motherly kisses on the head and others are between people who care about each other and are more passionate. For people who are in love and want to show the other how strongly they feel, only a passionate kiss will do. These kisses can be great when done well but can also be a little uncomfortable when it gets sloppy and is not done well. It is important to know how to give someone you care about a passionate kiss. Here are some tips for you.
1. Fresh breath is very important so make sure you brush and floss regularly. Also, keep some breath mints with you to take before you start a kiss with your partner.
2. Be sure of yourself when you go in for a kiss, even if it is a first kiss. Know you have made the right move at the right time and expect good results.
If you feel lack of self confidence, download and use Subliminal Flash program. It will help you become more confident on a subconscious level.
If for some reason, your partner does not respond like you would like them to then you ll know the time was not quite right.
3. When you go to kiss your partner, lean closer and tilt your head to the side slightly. By leaning in, you are letting the person know you want to kiss them and turning your head helps avoid a collision with your noses.
4. Don t rush the passionate kiss. You want to begin with a soft, closed lip kiss and move on slowly to an open mouth one with tongue. Keep your eyes closed so there are no uncomfortable moments when you are that close up.
5. Start out with a closed mouth kiss and slowly open your mouth. Pay attention to how your partner responds do they open their mouth too or close it? As you kiss you can open and close your mouth slightly to change things up. Use your tongue to touch your partner s lips and teeth if you want. You can do whatever you want as long as both of you are comfortable with it.
6. French kissing can be very passionate. This involves using your tongue to touch your partner s tongue deep in their mouth for a very sensual experience.
7. Once the kiss is going smoothly you can try moving down to the neck and gently kissing there. Make sure you don t get carried away and leave a hickey on their neck though!
8. Don t just keep your arms at your waist, use them during the kiss. You can hold your partner close to you, rub their back or legs, run your hands through their hair or whatever else comes naturally. You shouldn t touch your partner in a way that is inappropriate for your relationship and what stage it is at though so be careful. Hugging your partner is often the best choice. Pay attention to your partner s body language to see if they are alright with how you are touching them.